Welcome to my blog! Kaki’s Blog is a light-hearted take on what it’s like to be a first time author. So I got published…now what?! I’ll be chronicling what it’s like to promote your first book, providing tips on how I got published (finally!), and let you know how I’m surviving my first year as a published author. My blog is designed with my fans, fellow authors, and anyone thinking about writing someday, in mind. Hope you like it!
- RT @RangeOfRomance: #CowboyRomance New Release Book - Where the Horses Run by @kakiwarner ow.ly/yuhOo 2 years ago
- RT @BerkleyRomance: The heroes of Heartbreak Creek are back in WHERE THE HORSES RUN from award winning author @kakiwarner. Get it today! ht… 2 years ago
- RT @DonnellAnnBell: @kakiwarner Welcome to the world, Rafe and Josie! WHERE THE HORSES RUN is out today! Get 'em while they're hot! Cong… 2 years ago
- RT @dee_lancaster: 5* for Boots Under her Bed anthology by @alisonkent @jodithomas @kakiwarner & Jo Goodman. Hot heroes, strong heroines 2 years ago
- RT @BerkleyRomance: An A review for @kakiwarner's WHERE THE HORSES RUN from @SandyMatTGTBTU! goodbadandunread.com/2014/07/01/rev… 2 years ago